Far beyond basic step sequencing logic, the Four Bricks Rook brings a highly intuitive interface to all your rhythmic duties and provides a diverse array of features including CV addressable memory of 128 thirty-two steps tables where you can store your own sequences, precision timing to allow non–quantized/off-beat rhythms, an auto randomizer/pattern filler, and four modes defining the pad's behavior : play & record, recall patterns, play fills, or mute your sequences.
• Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
• Shift function scanning through different segments of the sequence
• Non-volatile memory allowing to store and recall patterns (16 slots of 8 - 4 tracks / 32 steps - patterns)
• Potentiometer and CV input for table addressing
• Quantize function per track
• Two playing buffers A and B
• Play Mode allows to play and record your sequence on pads
• Table Mode allows to read and load sequences stored in the non-volatile memory
• Fill Mode allows to use the tables in a more dynamic way
• Mute Mode allows to mute tracks and erase part of the sequences
• Random generator allowing to automatically fill the sequence or create random sequences
• Adjustable trigger length per track
• Current state (buffers / rndm / pointed slots / trig length) storing
• Factory tables including pre-programed beats and specials clock divisions such as triplet ones.
• Elektron style push buttons
• High quality metal potentiometers with double rubber injected knobs
• Bi-polar (-5V - +5V) CV inputs
• Skiff friendly (26mm deep)
• 16 HP Wide
Fully furnished DIY version
Build difficulty :
Fully assembled Four Bricks Rook, boxed with user manual & goodies.* Price does not include shipping cost.