Aeolus Seeds manipulate the dynamics of a fully analog signal path through four VCAs driven by a handy multi channel modulation source.
As well as an obvious tool for quadraphonic spatialisation, Aeolus Seeds is also a useful device for vector synthesis, thanks to its Sum output.
The CV output also pushes the exploration further by providing signals to other modules, enabling you to breathe more life into the sound spatialisation of a quad environment.
• Full analog path quadraphonic spatializer
• 6 main modes of modulation including LFO, envelops and randomness
• 6 different configurations (which path the sound takes in the quadraphonic space)
• Sync input allowing resettable and synced modulations
• CV output providing different parameters of the modulation such as the angle or the distance from the center
• Suitable for vector synthesis, scanning or morphing applications thanks to the Sum output
• Bipolar CV inputs
• Current state storing
• Skiff Friendly
• Djtechtools rubber injected potentiometers
• 10 hp wide
Fully furnished DIY version..
Build difficulty :
Fully assembled Aeolus Seeds, boxed with user manual.* Price does not include shipping cost.