The Bard Quartet composes and sings along with your complex harmonies! With its 4 channels and integrated keyboard, the Bard Quartet can control up to 4 different instruments which will play together as a harmonious quartet fed by your musical ideas. Even better: the potentiometer allows you to navigate through 8 customisable harmonic progressions, leading to the creation of entire songs!
The Bard Quartet can memorise up to 320 scales (4 channels, 8 harmonies, 10 memory slots). Furthermore it includes highly customisable Microtuning and Arpeggiator options, as well as three assignable inputs and outputs.
• Quad quantizer with user editable and independent scales
• Harmony potentiometer and CV input allowing to easily recall 8 different sets of scales
• User editable microtuning capabilities
• Arpeggiator with control on octave spread and mode
• Octave transposing (-3 to +3 oct)
• Root note (firmware 1.1)
• Shared transpose input (per octave, pre or post quanitzer)
• Shared gate input acting as a track and hold or a reset for the arpeggiators
• Shared trigger output
• Non-volatile memory of 10 slots of 8 harmonies
• Optional input interraction (normalisation or analog shift register)
• V/Oct, Hz/V and Buchla tuning compliant
• Tuning mode generating a precise 0V on every outputs (firmware 1.1)
• Skiff Friendly
• Djtechtools rubber injected potentiometers
• 10 hp wide
"The design is very neat and I particularly respect that you've brought microtonal tuning to eurorack, this should be an essential feature of any quantiser."
James Holden - Border Community, 2022
Fully assembled Bard Quartet, boxed with user manual.* Price does not include shipping cost.
Know everything about your Bard Quartet with this PDF.
Learn about the novelties of Firmware 1.1