Murmuring, singing, screaming, and howling, the Banshee Reach delivers a very large panel of sounds. The mo- dule’s heart is based on a triangle core VCO with thru zero frequency/phase modulation capabilities. Besides delivering independently the typical analog waveforms, the Banshee Reach has a vari output combining a continuously variable waveform crossfading with a sub octave generator.
The analog core has been completed with a digital control for frequency locking and octave transposition, which makes the Banshee Reach really per- formance oriented. LFO mode, hard or soft sync, digital noise modulation and PWM complete this rich feature list. Compact and powerful, the Banshee Reach is a VCO suited for west coast, east coast synthesis and many more!
• Triangle Core Analog VCO with precision digital control
• Thru-Zero PM capabilities with on board VCA for modulation amount voltage control
• Varishape output crossfaded • with a sub octave generator
• Octaver feature freezing the coarse control and turning • the coarse knob into an octave switch
• Disorder feature turning the VCO into a polyvalent noise source
• LFO mode
• Pulse Width Modulation
• Hard and Soft Sync
• Djtechtools rubber injected knobs
• Skiff friendly
• 8 hp wide
Fully assembled Banshee Reach, boxed with user manual.* Price does not include shipping cost.