The Clock O’Pawn is a useful clock sourcing device that performs as your system’s true chef d’orchestre. Its transport section lets you start, stop, and reset connected instruments which are synchronised to an intuitive internal clock source or dancing along with your analogue and MIDI equipment. If you get bored by a metronomous clock, turn up the swing function and the maestro will lead with a nice shuffled feel !
• Dual Output Clock Generator
• 4 different clock sources : BPM potentiometer, tap tempo, external clock in or MIDI in
• Reset output generating a reset trigger slightly preceeding the first clock signal
• Swing function, controlled by a potentiometer, swinging from slight groovy swang to triplets
• Ergonomic transport buttons allowing to start, stop, pause and reset the module
• Second output providing a copy of the first output non affected by the swing, by the stop or by both
• User replaceable firmware chip
• Elektron style push buttons
• High quality metal potentiometer with double rubber injected knob
• Skiff friendly (25mm deep)
• 6 HP Wide
Fully furnished DIY version
Build difficulty :
Fully assembled Clock O'Pawn, boxed with user manual.* Prices does not include shipping cost.