This 6hp skiff friendly amplitude processor is a very handy module to control the dynamics of two signals or mess with the stereo image. Based on a pair of high-end VCAs, an audio to trigger converter and a smart modulation source, the Gemini’s Path allows numerous operations such as decay/gate on amplitude, auto accentuation, sidechain compression, auto pan and more !
• Dual VCA
• Stereo / dual mono dynamic and pannig processor
• Low noise and distorsion That Corp dual VCA core
• Trigger detector section extracting gates & triggers from any audio / CV signal
• 4 dynamic modes : pump, animated pump, expander and holder
• 4 panning modes : LFO pan, random pan, auto-pan and granuliser
• Simple VCA mode giving direct access to level and panning
• Flexible control assignement : shared, dual or independent control with ability to load different modes for each channel
• Audio and external inputs DC coupled
• Unipolar CV inputs
• User replaceable firmware chip
• Digital jumper allowing to set dynamic modes sensible to triggers or gates
• Current state storing
• Skiff Friendly
• Djtechtools rubber injected potentiometers
• 6 hp wide
Fully furnished DIY version..
Build difficulty :
Fully assembled Gemini's Path, boxed with user manual.* Prices does not include shipping cost.